WEL Florida Membership is for professionals that have already achieved a great level of success. People who join WEL want more. Being a WEL Member says you want to be a part of changing the landscape in the Boardrooms and Executives Suites across the United States.
Annual dues are only $375 per year and as a member you receive:
- Complimentary invitation to educational programs state-wide focused on C-Level executives and corporate board members. Programs address challenges and issues specific to executive women in leadership positions, and how to prepare for and capitalize on board opportunities
- Complimentary invitation to WEL Book Club
- Preferred pricing for Corporate Salute and other Signature Events
- Preferred pricing for Workshops such as: Director and Aspiring Director Workshops, Corporate Board of Director Roundtables and Other Special Educational Workshops
- Member Only Networking opportunities with other executives to leverage and share best practices
- Exclusive Member Log-in on WEL Website which includes
- Member Directory
- Archive of Handouts from Programs & Workshops
- Board Searches Announcements
- Executive Search Announcements
- Opportunity to participate in WEL’s Exclusive Mentoring Program
- Temporary continuation of WEL Membership privileges upon renewal in the event of job loss
Membership renewal: A WEL Member in career transition on the date of membership expiration will receive extended membership benefits at no cost (including registration for one event), for a period of 6 months, or successful employment or consulting, whichever occurs first.