Exclusive Members-Only Event: “What you want to know about ChatGPT and are not afraid to ask” Register Now!
June 14th at 5 PM – 6:15 PM
Emmy Sobieski, CFA, CBP, combines 25 years’ experience investing in public and private companies with the experience of leading, scaling and advising tech startups.
Our Engaging 75-Minute Program Will Cover All This, Including the Opportunity for The Best Tech Learning Experience Ever—Using the Tool in Real Time in the Comfort of Your WEL Community Led by a Pro!
• Quick review of the history of AI, with top signposts and definitions executives need to know today. Emmy is an expert in this space–knowing the founder of XLabs.ai an AI moonshot factory, whose founder knows the head of OpenAI who created ChatGPT. Talk about powerful connections!
• Live Demo on how to prompt ChatGPT differently than you do a Google search.
• Small break-out groups with the opportunity to experiment with ChatGPT together, for those who want to start “learning by doing” in a safe space.
• For those interested, instructions to get your own FREE ChatGPT account:
• Go to this link: https://chat.openai.com/auth/login
• Click the green button that says “Sign Up”
• Reconvene to discuss ChatGPT’s top 5 risks and top 5 opportunities executives and board members should keep in mind, followed by a group discussion on any implications that came to mind for using ChatGPT.
• Q&A is always welcome and sure to be vibrant with this powerful group!
Ready to lead the conversation related to ChatGPT? Join us!
JUNE 14th | 5:00PM – 6:15PM
COMPLIMENTARY EARLY REGISTRATION Expires June 11th
REGULAR REGISTRATION JUNE 12TH – JUNE 14TH
Diamond Members: Complimentary | Charter Members $25