Tampa Women Executive Leadership & 2020 Women on Boards Presents: National Conversation on Board Diversity

Loading Map....

Date/Time

Date(s) - 15/11/2018
5:25 pm - 8:00 pm

Location


Date: Thursday, Nov. 15, 2018
Location: the “Boat House” Tampa River Center
Julian B. Lane Riverfront Park
1001 North Blvd., Tampa
5:15-5:45 pm: VIP Reception
5:45-8 pm: Networking, Conversation
Tickets:
Limited Tickets Available
VIP – $250
General Admission – $150.00
WEL Member – $100.00
2020 Women on Boards is a national education and advocacy campaign committed to doing annual research to fuel public awareness nationwide, building momentum toward the goal of 20% of all public company board seats held by women by the year 2020; providing research and a value-added public website ( 2020WOB.com) tracking progress annually of how many women are on public company boards in every state in the nation and educating women about how to navigate their careers toward serving on boards of directors.
NOT A MEMBERSHIP ORGANIZATION, 2020WOB collaborates with organizations and corporations to help achieve greater numbers of women directors by the year 2020, the milestone 100th anniversary of women’s right to vote.
2020WOB’s Gender Diversity Directory of public companies on the 2020WOB website is used by the public to track the numbers of women directors on corporate boards of the Russell 3000; its proprietary Gender Diversity Index of Public Companies is updated annually with the latest national statistics about women on corporate boards. 2020WOB stages nationwide simultaneous events in 30 cities called “The National Conversation on Board Diversity” that are attended by thousands of women and men on the same November date across the U.S. and in other countries. This primary fund-raising event supports the website, research, and operations. 2020WOB is a 501c3 non profit; contributions to 2020WOB are tax-deductible. The majority of funds (77%) raised goes to education programs and research. The remaining 23% goes to fund-raising and campaign management.
Please contact your 2020 WOB chair Kathy Barlow, JD, at Kathleen.t.barlow@marsh.com or
call 202-251-7149 for further questions or information.