- TRUSTED ADVISOR TO C-SUITE, BOARDS AND KEY STAKEHOLDERS who can reinvent the practices, negotiate the deals, and lead the transformation initiatives which deliver rapid impact. Has advised on $8B+ of transactions, and brings deep capabilities in financial analysis, competitive analysis, business intelligence, and complex project management. Wharton graduate who excitedly takes on new challenges and drives continuous improvements to organizations.
- HIGH-ACCOUNTABILITY TEAM BUILDER who can build strong collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders that align around a mission. An effective motivator who provides the direction and support necessary to thrive in fluid, high-risk situations.
- EXPERT IN DRIVING CHANGE WITHIN GLOBAL, HIGH-COMPLIANCE ENVIRONMENTS. Able to develop alternate solutions and build the crucial bridges required for consensus. Has taken ownership of key initiatives including platform sales, complex outsourcing and the development of strategic partnerships.
Enterprise Leadership • Strategic Planning • Program Management • Growth Initiatives • Process Improvement • Negotiation • Project Lifecycle Management • Business Planning • M&A • Financial Modeling • Executive Management • Valuation • Investments
CIT GROUP, INC., New York, NY
2016 – 2018
Top 50 national bank (NYSE: CIT) that gathers deposits through a national online bank, CIT Bank, and a Southern California branch bank, OneWest Bank, and provides financing in the commercial finance, real estate, equipment finance, factoring, and railcar industries.
Senior Vice President, Corporate Strategy & Development
Supported Executive Vice President of Corporate Strategy & Development in all organic and inorganic strategic initiatives including M&A, strategic planning, new product development, vendor outsourcing, and product or strategic partnerships. Fostered collaboration amongst Executive Management Committee members and other cross-functional stakeholders for key operational initiatives specific to the Rail, Real Estate, and Consumer Bank business units.
- Redesigned and executed the strategic planning process (culminating in 3-year plan approved by regulators), serving as trusted partner to executive management in informing and bringing key insights and Best Practices into play.
- Worked heavily with business units to turn broad goals into concrete objectives and seize new product and customer-related opportunities to achieve enterprise 13% ROTCE goals.
- Negotiated landmark divestitures impacting the growth of CIT Group with $2B+ in value, including sales of Financial Freedom (a reverse mortgage servicing platform) and NACCO (European railcar leasing platform).
- Key member of operating committee responsible for full outsourcing of CIT's forward mortgage servicing portfolio resulting in $15M of annual cost savings and $4M in one-time gain.
- Led the cross-functional team in the analysis and recommendation of products and service partners for CIT Bank, CIT's digital deposit gathering platform.
- Received 2 Chairwoman’s Award for Excellence, company-wide recognition awarded bi-annually by the CEO.
HOULIHAN LOKEY, INC., New York, NY
2005 – 2016
Leading global investment bank (NYSE: HLI) with expertise in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, financial restructuring, valuation, and strategic consulting.
Director (2015 – 2016)
Senior Vice President (2013 – 2015)
Executed M&A and capital markets transactions for public and private financial institutions, leveraging a deep understanding of each client’s portfolio, industry, and operational dynamics.
- Oversaw 5 multi-year FDIC contracts with $12M+ in revenue spanning portfolio valuations of pre- and post-receivership assets, financial advisory for sale of real estate collateralized loans, note structuring for structured sale program, and evaluation of resolution preparedness for large, complex organizations.
- Built, trained and led 15-person team of loan underwriters and valuation professionals responsible for valuations on over 120 portfolios with over $150B+ in aggregate unpaid principal balance.
- Played key role on 18 closed transactions representing over $6B in total deal value. Worked effectively throughout multiple levels of the organization, and gained deep experience in complex deal negotiation, marketing, and due diligence.
MILESTONE ADVISORS, LLC (acquired by Houlihan Lokey)
2005 – 2012
Director (2011 – 2012), Vice President (2009 – 2010), Senior Associate (2008 – 2009), Associate (2006 – 2007),
Senior Analyst (2005-2006)
BOENNING & SCATTERGOOD, INVESTMENT BANKING GROUP, Philadelphia, PA
2003 – 2005
- Board of Directors, Chair for Behind the Book (2013-2016). Championed a forward-thinking approach towards increasing the organization's footprint and impact, growing classroom-based educational programming for K-12 students by over 30% in 3 years and generating a 2X increase in annual budget. Partnered with founding Executive Director to develop a sustainable operating framework, and successfully implement Best Practices and infrastructure improvements.
- Advisory Board, Chair; Advocate for DOVE (Domestic and Other Violence Emergencies) Program (2009-2012). Crafted strategic vision and mission statement for the organization. Oversaw all Advisory Board activities including fundraising, community outreach, program development, and communications with New York Presbyterian Hospital Administration.
- Done in a Day Committee, Vice Chair (2011 – 2018) and Crisis Intervention Committee, Treasurer (2008 – 2011) for The Junior League (2007 – Present).
Master of Business Administration (EMBA), Graduated with Honors
THE WHARTON SCHOOL, UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Science (BS), Finance and Management
Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS), Computer Science Engineering
UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA, Philadelphia, PA
Jerome Fisher Program in Management & Technology
Recipient of Albert A. Berg Scholarship, Joseph Wharton Scholar