CONGRATULATIONS, FLORIDA—WE’RE MAKING PROGRESS!
WEL applauds the enormous progress Florida’s Top 100 Public Companies have made to continue moving the needle on gender diversity in the Boardroom. While we still have a long way to go to ensure women are duly represented in Florida’s C-Suites and Boardrooms, our latest Census showcases the tremendous strides madeRead More…
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND UPCOMING EVENTS
- SAVE THE DATE: Corporate Board Priorities: Pivotal Issues for Corporate Boards in 2024
- March 22, 2024 12:00 pm-1:30 pm
- WEL’s Strategic Partner – Athena Alliance presents: CEO Perspectives with Shelley Zalis, CEO of the FQ
- March 28, 2024 10:30 am-11:30 am
- MEMBERS ONLY EVENT: The Empowering Power of Healthy Lifestyle
- April 18, 2024 12:00 pm-1:15 pm
- Boards: Beyond the Russell 3000 with Coco Brown
- March 28, 2024 11:45 am-1:30 pm
WEL KICKS OFF 2024 WITH OUR SPECTACULAR SIGNATURE EVENT!
Over 100 attendees had the opportunity to engage with our incredibly accomplished panelists. Their insights and experiences were truly inspirational and aspirational, leaving a lasting impact on all those in attendance. Scan the QR Code to get details about the evening
WHY WEL MATTERS
Studies show organizations with gender diversity in leadership achieve higher performance levels.
Yet only 25% of women are in senior leadership roles, only 7.4% of women are in CEO roles,
and only 22.6% of women hold board seats nationally (source: Russell 3000 companies as of September 2020).
WEL is a not-for-profit organization whose primary purpose is to increase the number of women serving on corporate
boards and in the executive suite through advocating, educating, and connecting accomplished women leaders.
Join WEL to support a more successful community and advance gender parity in the C-Suite and
Boardroom for an amazing group of women leaders—current and future.
BENEFITS OF WEL
- Complimentary programs
- Preferred pricing on workshops
- Invitation to exclusive member-only events
- Access to WEL member directory
- Much more
BENEFITS OF WEL
- Brand and PR exposure for your organization
- Opportunity for speaking and educational workshops
- Attracting top talent
- Positioning your organization as advocates of gender diversity
- Much more
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Executive teams and Boards everywhere are positively impacted by the empathy and diversity of thought women bring to the business. Supporting the growth of women in executive positions is an inspiring goal and I am happy to join “Women Executive Leadership” to help make it happen
VP of Marketing, H&H North America
“WEL provides thoughtful and intentional programs that are meant to help increase the number of women in the C-Suite and Corporate Boards and to further the mission of gender diversity. WEL is not just doing this because it’s the right thing to do, but because statistically speaking, it’s been shown that organizations with gender diversity perform far better than their peers who don’t.”
President & Founder
“The combination of commitment to board diversity, the educational programs, and the opportunity for senior executive women to network with other members and organizations is what WEL is all about.”
EVP & Chief Human Resources Officer
“WEL is a safe place and opportunity for accomplished executive women to network and build relationships and actionable plans to move into a corporate board.”