CONGRATULATIONS, FLORIDA—WE’RE MAKING PROGRESS!
WEL applauds the enormous progress Florida’s Top 100 Public Companies have made to continue moving the needle on gender diversity in the Boardroom. While we still have a long way to go to ensure women are duly represented in Florida’s C-Suites and Boardrooms, our latest Census showcases the tremendous strides madeRead More…
INTRODUCING BOARDROOM INSIGHTS PODCAST
BOARDROOM INSIGHTS is a new podcast by Women Executive Leadership in partnership with Financial Acumen founder and podcast host, Richard Outram, to empower executives for board service and support WEL’s mission of boardroom diversity.
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND UPCOMING EVENTS
- SAVE THE DATE “What Businesses Should Be Doing To Address The Impact of Extreme Climate on the health of your workforce”
- October 18, 2023 12:00 pm-1:00 pm
- SAVE THE DATE “Women on Boards Florida – The 2023 Florida Census of Women Public Company Directors/Tracking Progress!”
- November 09, 2023 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
- SAVE THE DATE “WEL Signature Event” Evening with the Legends
- November 16, 2023 5:30 pm-8:00 pm
- WEL and Athena Alliance Members Only Holiday Event
- December 06, 2023 5:30 pm-7:30 pm
WHY WEL MATTERS
Studies show organizations with gender diversity in leadership achieve higher performance levels.
Yet only 25% of women are in senior leadership roles, only 7.4% of women are in CEO roles,
and only 22.6% of women hold board seats nationally (source: Russell 3000 companies as of September 2020).
WEL is a not-for-profit organization whose primary purpose is to increase the number of women serving on corporate
boards and in the executive suite through advocating, educating, and connecting accomplished women leaders.
Join WEL to support a more successful community and advance gender parity in the C-Suite and
Boardroom for an amazing group of women leaders—current and future.
BENEFITS OF WEL
- Complimentary programs
- Preferred pricing on workshops
- Invitation to exclusive member-only events
- Access to WEL member directory
- Much more
BENEFITS OF WEL
- Brand and PR exposure for your organization
- Opportunity for speaking and educational workshops
- Attracting top talent
- Positioning your organization as advocates of gender diversity
- Much more
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Executive teams and Boards everywhere are positively impacted by the empathy and diversity of thought women bring to the business. Supporting the growth of women in executive positions is an inspiring goal and I am happy to join “Women Executive Leadership” to help make it happen
VP of Marketing, H&H North America
“WEL provides thoughtful and intentional programs that are meant to help increase the number of women in the C-Suite and Corporate Boards and to further the mission of gender diversity. WEL is not just doing this because it’s the right thing to do, but because statistically speaking, it’s been shown that organizations with gender diversity perform far better than their peers who don’t.”
President & Founder
“The combination of commitment to board diversity, the educational programs, and the opportunity for senior executive women to network with other members and organizations is what WEL is all about.”
EVP & Chief Human Resources Officer
“WEL is a safe place and opportunity for accomplished executive women to network and build relationships and actionable plans to move into a corporate board.”