- SAVE THE DATE “What Businesses Should Be Doing To Address The Impact of Extreme Climate on the health of your workforce”
- October 18, 2023 12:00 pm-1:00 pm
- SAVE THE DATE “Women on Boards Florida – The 2023 Florida Census of Women Public Company Directors/Tracking Progress!”
- November 09, 2023 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
- SAVE THE DATE “WEL Signature Event” Evening with the Legends
- November 16, 2023 5:30 pm-8:00 pm
- WEL and Athena Alliance Members Only Holiday Event
- December 06, 2023 5:30 pm-7:30 pm
INSPIRING AND EMPOWERING
WEL hosts an Annual Signature Event and many unique educational workshops to bring Leaders together to advocate,
network and learn.
WEL Partners with 2020 WOB to advocate on diversity in the Boardroom throughout the world.
Customized workshops that go in-depth on topics related to moving into the C-Suite and the Boardroom.
Recognizing Florida corporations for leading the advancement of gender diversity on their Boards.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Executive teams and Boards everywhere are positively impacted by the empathy and diversity of thought women bring to the business. Supporting the growth of women in executive positions is an inspiring goal and I am happy to join “Women Executive Leadership” to help make it happen
VP of Marketing, H&H North America
“WEL provides thoughtful and intentional programs that are meant to help increase the number of women in the C-Suite and Corporate Boards and to further the mission of gender diversity. WEL is not just doing this because it’s the right thing to do, but because statistically speaking, it’s been shown that organizations with gender diversity perform far better than their peers who don’t.”
President & Founder
“The combination of commitment to board diversity, the educational programs, and the opportunity for senior executive women to network with other members and organizations is what WEL is all about.”
EVP & Chief Human Resources Officer
“WEL is a safe place and opportunity for accomplished executive women to network and build relationships and actionable plans to move into a corporate board.”